My Blog List

Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you feel better after a workout?

One of my favorite benefits about the Gym Movement and biofeedback is how I feel after my sessions. I feel amazing, strong mentally and physcially! I was tired and I have been fighting a dang head ache for the last week but every session I come out of I feel better!

Sumo deadlifts the tsc is coming up. I usually move the barbell for volume but today I just kept adding weight to the bar, testing and watching for elements of effort.

1-185# (rpe 2)
2-205# (rpe 2)
3-225# (rpe 4)
4,5,6,- 245# (rpe 6) PR baseline since I haven't done this since last Sept
after the 6th rep lost rom a bit of tension in my rt lower back. Rom did come back but still had lower back tension. I will try videoing my selft to check my form.

10 min 1 hand swings w/ 24kg bell (back tension went away)
10/10 x 10 rounds
100/100 V=10560#
These felt great. Usually my grip goes on the back swing. Not today!
PR movement, intensity, vol/den

No comments:

Post a Comment