My Blog List

Monday, May 10, 2010

Saturday's Training

I felt much better Saturday when I woke up! Saturday's session felt really good.



15 min

16kg snatches

pr in total reps, volume and density

density prs in last 2 5 min segments

total rep 240, total volume 8448lbs



10 min

16 kg single leg dead lift setting base line here. Haven't done these since I wiped out on my snowboard end of March because of left knee pain. Same with squats, pistols, bent press



I messed around with dl variations to find better than my new base line and came up 16 kg single leg dead lifts.



pr in movement no left knee pain (has not happened since end of March)

total reps 118 total volume 4154#



10 min

24kg bent press Again I haven't done these since March because they caused left knee pain.



pr movement NO left knee pain



pr 1/1 bp w/ 28kg felt awesome but 24kg tested better and felt just as good so I went with 24kg



total reps with 24kg 18 total volume 950#



So I had 2 amazing movement pr and a few rep, volume and density pr. Great training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment