My Blog List

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday 5/19

My session for today. Quite a few things were testing good but I am not mentally in the game today? Adam wrote something a while back about the routuine we get in when we workout. Today I changed so many thing and I am not sure if that is what messed me up or what?

It is finally sunny and warm today so I decided to train outside. I don't know if this is what made the so mentally dah today?

Here's the session

Snatches tested better
so I got a couple density PR's here but 9 min in (still testing really good) but mentally not there so I aborted that.

They all tested better than my new basline with the snatches so I thought lets put them in a circuit.
DL w/28 & 24
swings w/28
burpee w/ pushup
figure 8 w/ 24k PR intensity 1st time 24k tested better
v-ups PR movement these felt really good today

I got 3 rounds in and all I could keep thinking about was how I need to get the lawn mowed and laundry done and the field trips my kids have this last week on school!? WTH! So again I bailed. I'll try again tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment